NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Support Forum » Drawing's?

April 26, 2009
by Farmerjoecoledge

I've got the code and the makefile and one pic for the traffic light. Where is the "wireing breadboard" diagram.

April 26, 2009
by mcai8sh4

I based mine off the temp sensor program, then if you read the code there are some comments at the top, telling you what leds etc are wired to what pins.

Have a read through, if you're still stuck, set up the temp sensor project (although you may be removing some parts for this project), then let me know, I'll see if I can remember how I did it.

April 26, 2009
by Farmerjoecoledge

I got through the temp sensor ok, and looked again but no wireing drawing for the traffic light. Unless were supposed to know by now.

April 26, 2009
by mrobbins
(NerdKits Staff)

Hi there,

I sketched this up -- take a look:

traffic light partial schematic

But this will draw a lot of current into the LEDs and your batteries won't last too long -- see also this forum thread.

Mike

April 26, 2009
by JKITSON

HI THANKS FOR THE DRAWING...

JIM KITSON

April 27, 2009
by Farmerjoecoledge

Hey Jim you stold my answer :) So i'll say thx Mike that's exactly what i was looking for. Will let you know if anything blows up. Grant

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that a motor is harder to turn when its terminals are shorted together? Learn more...