NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Customer Testimonials » Message From The Dude2

February 02, 2010
by Farmerjoecoledge

It's nearing a year since my journey with nerdkits began I'm sure I could have wrote a book. Hey, I got a good start just from the posts in this forum.

This stuff has got some of the wildest twists, just yesterday the same dude "added" dapa to the bootloader makefile that said usbasp. That was the error! With the makefile open in PN I changed it "back" to usbasp and he flashed the code. That's right, the dude literally changed the makefile, and then had enough nerve to blame it on the programmer, me! Here's another book, I got a ton of these, he also "added" a '/' in a line of code, which also brought an error. Too much, dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuPNUZ0kPXI

Thank's Humberto for all your effort, It's paying off. Look for my post on.. JoeBit and the c.god's>>> 'Escape from Program Space' The funny side of MCU Engineering.

Grant 010210

February 02, 2010
by Rick_S

Grant,

It sounds like that "Dude" is one sneaky character. ;)

Seriously though, glad to hear you are making progress and still plugging along at it.

Rick

February 02, 2010
by Farmerjoecoledge

Thanks Rick, always the kind words.

Just a little tunnel vision, here's the code.Yeah but, where is it?

Thank's again to the head Nerds.

December 13, 2010
by Farmerjoecoledge

May I apologize, the links on this page (and probably others of mine) are removed. I was cleaning up my Youtube and Flickr pages and oopps, I forgot some of them were for here.

If anyone is still interested I still have them, somewhere. Just drop a line and I'll see if I can find them.

Farmerjoecoledge

Ps. Owning this kit has made me a whiz at the workings of code, still don't write any but understanding how it works is a big plus.

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can read diagnostic data from some cars with a NerdKit? Learn more...