NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Customer Testimonials » Amazing customer support! Thanks!

April 16, 2009
by dcept905

I had been toying with the idea of learning microcontrollers for months and finally decided to purchase a NerdKit, on an impulse, a few minutes after viewing the website. The NerdKits guide and sample code got me up and running with simple programs and concepts in no time. I ordered an RFID reader to interface with the NerdKit and ran into some coding problems with the way C handles "strings" vs. "character arrays". Anyhow, I posted on AVRFreaks forums to get some help with this and ended up figuring out a workaround. What I didn't expect was to receive an Email from someone at NerdKits who had found my post and actually recreated the problem and then got in touch with me to see if I had resolved it. I was completely shocked! I'm used to dealing with companies where I have to call customer service, then get the rep who just reads the scripts off their screen and doesn't have a clue what they're doing to transfer me to somebody technically proficient, only to have that person disconnect mid-sentence after 2 hrs on the phone (coughDELLcough). Any company that actually goes out of its way to help customers certainly gets a huge thumbs up from me! Thanks for everything guys!

Paul L.

May 13, 2009
by brian

Agreed. Nerdkits has very fast and intelligent support. Keep up the great work guys!

May 31, 2009
by luisgarciaalanis
June 01, 2009
by dylanjkj1997

Yeah I had posted something on the Vex forum about reviewing my nerdkit for Make of Robot magazine to help get enough money to build a computer (tech stuff is, unfortunately, VERY expensive for middle school students) and nerdkits actually found my post and emailed me to say it was a great idea and give me advice! I was probably more shocked than you!

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that NerdKits make a great gift? Learn more...