NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Merry Christmas

December 20, 2014
by JKITSON

Merry Christmas to all on Nerdkits. My thanks to all who have helped me throught the year..

Jim Kitson

December 21, 2014
by Rick_S

Christmas_Tree

Merry Christmas Jim, And a happy and healthy New Year. The same wishes to Ralph, Darryl, Bobamosfet, Mongo, Paul, and everyone else who's name I may have forgotten.

Rick

December 21, 2014
by sask55

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone. That is a nice little tree there Rick.

Darryl

December 22, 2014
by BobaMosfet

Merry Christmas to all, in return as well. Be safe, be merry :) And Happy New Year!

BM

December 18, 2015
by BobaMosfet

Merry Christmas to all-- just giving this thread new life since it's rolled around another year... hopefully 2016 will be far better for all.

December 18, 2015
by JKITSON

Thanks Bobba

Merry Christmas to all also from a very cold Northern Arizona. We were 1 above in Flagstaff and -17 in Williams.

Thanks again all for your support and help thru the summer. Still have Dr,'s trying to find out what my problems are!!

Jim

December 19, 2015
by Rick_S

I second Boba's sentiment. Merry Christmas to everyone and my best wishes for a healthy, happy, prosperous new year!! Cheers

Christmas_Tree

December 19, 2015
by JKITSON

Rick

Neat neat Christmas tree...

Jim

December 20, 2015
by Rick_S

Thanks, I forget where I found that animated GIF but I saved it for later use... comes in handy about once a year BigGrin_Green

December 24, 2015
by Ralphxyz

Of course one can right click on the image and save it to your computer so next year we can all have neat christmas trees!!

December 25, 2015
by JKITSON

Hi all

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We have a very WHITE Christmas this morning here in Arizona. I think this is the third time in my 29 years living here. Rare but nice. I am ready for summer tho...

Have a good day and the coming year..

Jim

December 26, 2015
by Ralphxyz

Of course it is record setting in the sixties here on the east coast!!

December 26, 2015
by JKITSON

At 8:30 pm this evening we are at 28 degrees with a 25 mph wind. The wind chill is 18 degrees.

Am burning a lot of wood to keep the house warm... Stay warm and enjoy

Jim

December 27, 2015
by sask55

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas.

Since the local weather is a bit of a topic here I thought I might add the current conditions here in southern Saskatchewan Canada. At 9:30Am it is -22°C with a 18 km/h wind. That is a wind chill of -33° C. According to the nearby weather station it was -32.5°C (-27° Fahrenheit) at 2:00 am last night. That is cold even for hear. The normal low is -20°C with a normal high of -10°C. Our weather can be extremely variable. With a typical separation between the record high and record low of at least 40° C for any day of the year, you never no what is expected day to day. The forecast is for -3°C later this week, that will be nice conditions. The recoded high set for today in 1980 was +9° C (48° F). record low set in 1937 was -37° C (-35° F).

I guess there is little doubt why so many people go south for at least part of the winter if they can manage it.

All the best in the new year.

Darryl

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can control multiple LEDs from one microcontroller output? Learn more...