NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Happy Holidays

December 23, 2011
by BobaMosfet

To All,

Have a safe and very Happy Holiday.

If the Holiday seems a little less bright because you are having a rough time of it, be grateful for what you do have; it can always be worse. I always find that I don't have to look far for someone else really needing a hand.

Help that person, if you can.

Pay it forward.

BM

December 23, 2011
by Rick_S

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy kwanzaa, or have a great whichever you celebrate Boba. May you and your family have a great holiday.

December 23, 2011
by missle3944

Rick,

You forgot Happy Festivus HOHOHO

December 24, 2011
by Rick_S

CheersChristmas_TreeCheers

I'll be happy to wish everyone (Yes you too Dan)Wink a joyus and happy " _ _ _ " fill in the blank holiday of choice. Or if you don't celebrate a holiday this time of year. Let me take this time then to wish good health to you and yours, and I hope the final days of the year go well for you.

I personally celebrate Christmas, but I know this forum goes way beyond my small spot in the world. I have made many connections with people here throughout the past couple of years - Mostly GOOD connections. I also know there are those who I may speak to on the forums here that don't share my beliefs. So, please know I wish each and every one of you well.

Rick

P.S. I don't know if you freqent the forums any more but if you are around, Grant (Farmerjoecolege), How are things up in Edmonton? I haven't heard from you in quite a while.

December 24, 2011
by missle3944

I also hope that everyone who receives a nerdkit will enjoy it as much as I did.

-Dan

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can build a giant scrolling LED array with our microcontroller kit? Learn more...