NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Nerdkits T-shirt

October 08, 2010
by kle8309

I think NK should sell NK T-shirts

October 10, 2010
by hevans
(NerdKits Staff)

Hi kle8309,

I think that is a great idea. Is that actually something you would buy (and wear)? If there is enough interest it is certainly something we would consider doing. Do you have ideas for designs?

Humberto

October 10, 2010
by kle8309

Yes, I definitely would buy and wear. I think we should have few ideas for design and then let the members vote on those.

About the ideas, I think the design should be simple but unique. Something catchy and not complicated. The shirt will definitely boost the NK brand out there.

ps. I saw a NK hat that is pretty cool in one of your videos (water squirter)

October 11, 2010
by mcai8sh4

+1 for the apparel idea.

The only problem is personal taste (hence the members voting on a design being a winner). I like smart, dark clothing, with the red NerdKits logo (or even a Grey one).

Maybe Members could send suggestions/mockups to be voted on. I would buy/wear without a doubt.

Profitable Advertising = Win!

November 07, 2010
by n3ueaEMTP

Something simple, like the favorite icon on the website on a polo shirt. It makes people ask what it means! A great advertising idea for the NK team/brand!

December 18, 2010
by egero1

A NK t-shirt would be great. I would wear it with pride.

December 31, 2010
by Hexorg

Maybe have a NK logo on the front and some electronicsprogramming jokes on the back like this

while (1)
{
}
you.GiveUp();
you.LetDown();
around.Run() && you.Desert();
you.MakeCry();
goodbye.Say();
lie.Tell() && you.Hurt();

but idk if it's copywrited or not.

January 02, 2011
by archee

I would totaly love to own one...

Just Few ideas... And I think the circuit should be changed to one wich obviously is a funny failior... So you could recognise which of your friends can read electronical circuits.. :P

V1 V2 V3 V4 V5

January 02, 2011
by mongo

Somebody has to much time on his hands... but it's FUNNY!

January 03, 2011
by Ralphxyz

I think it is great work.

I absolutely refuse to ever wear anything with Brand name advertising, sayings, pictures

even logos, anything I only wear black pocket Tees.

But I would love to have a Nerdkit T. I'd wear it proudly.

Ralph

January 03, 2011
by nanaeem

I am a sucker for nerdy slogans on T-shirts. I would definitely buy Nerdkits apparel :)

-N.

January 09, 2011
by keithka

I like archee's first option. I'd buy one.

January 22, 2011
by haaser

So how are the T-Shirts coming?

January 26, 2011
by Harpster

Not trying to hate, but your grammar on the second shirt is a little off archee. Aside from that, your shirt ideas are great. I'm in for one that's appropriate enough for me to wear to school.

Maybe I'll have my students come up with one as an assignment. I'd say coming up with a joke about a topic shows a pretty deep understanding of it.

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can build a giant scrolling LED array with our microcontroller kit? Learn more...