NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Basic Electronics » morse code decoder

August 26, 2010
by jonathan_m

Hi i have done a few of the projects and love the kit. I ran into a snag on the morse code decoder i have the program uploaded for the usb setup the video stated that the components are moved around for the USB kit. I found on the code the pin definition for all components except for the transistor i dont know where the transistor goes. Do you guys have a wire diagram or schematic for this project.. A decent picture of the bread board would do fine to. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon. PS i dont have the contrast adjuster hooked in do i need to....the contrast has always been fine for me.

August 26, 2010
by jonathan_m

I figured it out the transistor is hooked up the same as in the temp sensor project and the other components go to the pin deffinitions found on the downloadable code on the projects page to read the code easyer open the doc in word pad!!

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can connect a computer keyboard to your microcontroller? Learn more...