NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Customer Testimonials » Thanks to the Nerd Kits Team

April 08, 2009
by n3ueaEMTP

I bought my NerdKit in October 2008 because of the project that I build for friends; I was becoming irritated with the problems associated with the analog circuits I was using. I played around with it for a couple of months; putting it on the back burner often. In the past month, I decided to get down to business and complete my first project that didn't come with my NerdKit. During the past month, each new solution created and equal number of new questions. each question has been answered by the NerdKit's staff quickly & enthusiastically. They've even offered some suggestions to make my code cleaner & more efficient. I really can't say enough good things about the support I've received during the development of my project. I think the amount of time that has been spent by the staff supporting their product alone was worth the cost of the kit. If you're checking out this website & thinking about buying a NerdKit, stop surfing & get one now. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Chris B.

April 09, 2009
by wayward

Hey Chris,

I never thought about bothering the folks with my questions, but you know what, I may as well start to! :)

My NerdKit has kicked me off on a wild and very rewarding adventure of learning about analog electronics, of which I knew but a little, and marrying it with digital, which I've been programming for years but only now begin to truly understand its inner workings. Ah, the wonderful powers of abstraction, how foolishly we cast you aside and delve into the bowels of TTL and CMOS and whatnot :)

See you on the forums, and thanks Humberto and Mike! Zoran

April 09, 2009
by Colonelroberts

Hello everyone, my wife got the kit to keep me out of her hair. I ahve not messed with electronics at this level in some years. but I do enjoy it I have dinked around with robotics also so this can play in to that along with my hobby as a "Penetration tester" for computer systems, wink wink.

But it is nice to have a place to come with others that have the kit and are noobs like myself. I can see this forum taking off and becomming big in a short while.

April 09, 2009
by jbremnant

I have been wanting to learn more about microcontroller programming. I simply didn't know where to begin until I ran into Nerdkit online last December (2008). I ordered immediately and learned a lot since. Being a linux terminal junkie, the flexibility to setup my development environment in linux using avrgcc was definitely a plus for me. You guys have done a great job. I appreciate the education with the nerdkit, and I look forward to seeing more from you. Keep it up, I am a fan. =)

JB

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can build an analog amplifier with one transistor and a few resistors? Learn more...