NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Support Forum » Should be able to...

April 17, 2009
by Farmerjoecoledge

Hello, Just getting started and reading through I ran into this...Step 8 – Install the Cable Driver. If you are on Windows you should be able to install the device using the drivers on the USB cables CD....So just trying to get off on the right foot. What USB cables CD are they talking about? Your probably going to say keep reading but just need to know first. TY.

April 17, 2009
by hevans
(NerdKits Staff)

Hi,

The drivers for the USB Cable are on the NerdKits CD (the white one in your kit). Under installers, there is a PL-2303 folder, that contains the USB Cable drivers. You can also now download the drivers from the downloads section of our members area.

Humberto

April 17, 2009
by Farmerjoecoledge

Thank's I thought i was a little premature. There's a little cd as well, inside the package for the converter, that i just found. Lot's more Q.s to come.G

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can connect to certain car computers via the OBD-II port with a microcontroller? Learn more...