NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Project Help and Ideas » A Whole MESS O' LEDs for $1.26

January 16, 2010
by Phrank916

I picked up these two huge bags of completely random LEDs the other day off eBay. One bag I got for a penny and the other went up to 1.25 before I won it. There are so many different kinds of LEDs in these two bags that it's mind-blowing. I don't have a clue yet what I'll do with them, but it's gonna be fun just opening them up and getting them all organized into type, size, etc.

LEDs

I think the company auctions these random bags all the time. It always starts at a penny. Search eBay for "LEDs grab bag" if you wanna get some for yourself. There is a shipping fee of course so my total for everything was about 15 bucks. I am in no way affiliated with this company or trying to advertise for them or anything, I just thought the NerdKits folks would like the picture. ;)

I'll post in a few weeks when I actually do something with them.

Ted

January 20, 2010
by Phrank916

Sorry...apparently Facebook dynamically changes the actual direct URL to your pics.

Reposted it to Flickr

Leds

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that signed numbers need to be sign-extended when chaging variable sizes? Learn more...