NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Customer Testimonials » Excellent kit for enthusiasts!

December 28, 2009
by delscorcho

Hey guys,

I'm merely adding to an existing mountain of praise, but I wanted to say thanks for putting together a very informative and intuitive jumping off point with the NerdKit. I've been in software for a long time (now a game-industry tech programmer by day), but recently starting missing the love affair I had with EE courses and projects back in my college days. Thanks for rekindling my interest and reminding how awesome this stuff really is.

By the way, do you know of any good sources for additional MCU programming projects? I'm comfortable with everything in the guide, but I'm on the hunt for more inspiration (wireless via bluetooth or wifi, smart-home type stuff).

Thanks again!

January 17, 2010
by carlhako

Hi Delscorocho I found this site http://www.circuit-projects.com/ Alot of the projects are based on AVR chips and provide course code. Also avrfreaks.net is also packet with alot of info on their forums.

HTH Carlhako

January 17, 2010
by Rick_S

Cool site, I can't believe I hadn't come across that one before. I just spent the last 3 hours browsing thru it!!!

Rick

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that two resistors plus a transistor can be used to make a better voltage supply? Learn more...