NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Hands Free Bluetooth Kit

November 09, 2013
by dgikuljot

Hey guys as some of you know I am an Electrical Engineer Student. I always wanted my older car to have Hands Free Bluetooth that I wouldn't have to stick in my ear. I have currently found a perfect product that I am selling. It is a Bluetooth Device that clips onto your sun visor.

Some of the Top Features include: -18 hours of talk time -60 days standby -one push dialing/ amswering/ rejecting call -Advanced Echo and Noise Cancellation -Voice dialing (If Supported by phone)

Essentially you can make, take, reject calls without ever having to reach for your phone. This product can be found in my ebay store. Please check it out as the proceeds from these sales will be used to help me get through my University. Later on I might do a nerdkits project where we hack this gadget to interface it directly with the vehicles audio system.

Hands Free Bluetooth on Ebay

Thanks, Kuljot Dhami

November 10, 2013
by dgikuljot

IF anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

November 11, 2013
by dgikuljot

Price has been temporairly dropped to 15.99. It is a high quality product, please give us a chance.

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can generate hundreds of volts AC from your microcontroller with a little bit of circuitry? Learn more...