NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Tayda has 14.7456 MHz crystals now.

July 02, 2012
by Pew446

I convinced Tayda Electronics to add 14.7456 MHz crystals to their inventory. I hope someone finds this useful, I know I will :P Also remember you need to order at least $5 of components so you will end up buying a lot if this is all you're after. Click!

July 02, 2012
by missle3944

Thanks a lot! I use Tayda for big orders of electronics usually about $15 or $20. But over the past year I was always displeased that they did'nt have 14.7456 MHZ crystals for my nerdkit. I love tayda, cheap prices but I can wait for shipping.

-Dan

August 15, 2012
by pcbolt

UPDATE

Tayda has the ATmega328p at a great price of $3.50 USD (limit 3 per order) if you don't mind putting the bootloader on them yourself. Otherwise I'd recommend the NK guys. Also, the LM1117 3.3v "low dropout" voltage regulators are perfect for integrating certain chips with the ATmega's since they can be powered by 5 volts and provide 800mA. Great place for cheap components when you have a long list so you can justify the shipping cost.

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that hobby servos are controlled through a particular kind of PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal? Learn more...