NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Support Forum » Lost documentation

September 28, 2011
by annalog

Hi, I had opened the Nerdkits a while ago and although I have all the hardware, I do not see any CD or documentation. Is there supposed to be a CD with code and a printed document, kind of like a quick start guide? Thanks.

September 28, 2011
by hevans
(NerdKits Staff)

Hi annalog,

All our documentation is available online in our members area. In your kit there should have been two token numbers, one for the LED Array Kit, and one for your USB NerdKit. It looks like the issue here is that you managed to register your LED Array Kit, but not your USB NerdKit. This is giving you access to all the stuff for th LED Array Kit only. What you should do is click the "Register Another Kit" link the members area (while logged in with your current account), and enter the token number for your USB NerdKit. That should give you access in the Downloads section to the USB NerdKit Guide.

Humberto

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that first-order systems have a exponentially decaying response to step inputs? Learn more...