NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Everything Else » Post your Photo.

August 07, 2011
by Rick_S

I thought this might be a way for each of us to get to know each other a bit. Ever wonder what the person you talk to here looks like? We all know what Mike and Humberto look like how about each other.

Remember to post a photo simply save it at a the web address of your choice and link per the instructions in the supported markup section at the bottom of the page. Be sure to post it as an image not a link to the image. If you do it correctly when you press preview you'll see your photo (not just text or a box with a red x)

I'll start. This is a photo of me at Walt Disney World in March 2011. My kids were with their High School and marched through the park. (Sorry for the Cell Phone photo)

ME

C'mon, lets see those faces BigGrin_Green

August 09, 2011
by Ralphxyz

This is great Rick thank you.

Of course this could/should be a supplement to the Introductions thread.

I can hear people asking "why" or not even giving that much thought and just saying "BLAH".

The very thought of posting an actual picture to a technical forum is repulsive.

Luckily, this is an "Everything Else" posting, so you "shouldn't" hear much complaining about "appropriateness". But you never know.

Now if OS X hadn't eaten my past two years of photos (which I had diligently backed-up). I would have a nice photo to post also.

For those scoffers I say "It's a new age, beak out of the mold and try expressing yourself in new and different ways".

Ralph

August 09, 2011
by SpaceGhost

I like your idea Rick, and this is an "everything else" category, so why not... I've been meaning to set a Photobucket account to show off my cool Nerdkit set up, and other neat stuff. This is as good as an excuse, or reason for motivation as any!

alt image text

This picture is five years old, so I'm a "young" guy of 43 here (I'm actually 22 going on 48 now, you can ask my wife! lol).

My beard is about 8" longer now, and I'm only a little bit balder, not that anyone ever gets a chance to see because I wear a ball cap practically all of the time, or a bandana if I'm on the bike (this time of year, I'm practically on the bike all of the time!).

Okay, who's next?

August 09, 2011
by Rick_S

Nice bike! Drool I've never owned one, but I can appreciate them.

August 09, 2011
by mongo

OK, I'll give it a shot

alt image text

Working at the R&D lab. Had to pull a heat exchanger for clearing out. That's part of it on theground.

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that inductors try to keep their current constant over short periods of time? Learn more...