NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Basic Electronics » Electronics advice needed

July 10, 2011
by codenamejupiterx

I am pretty proficient in programming in C++ but electrical engineering is brand new to me. I have just become successful(with the advice from hevans and Rick_S) in getting my kit to give me the congratulations screen and i want to move on to the thermometer experiment. But before i do that, should i try to draw an diagram of the electronics that i have encountered so far or just keep moving forward??? Your thought are appreciated.

July 10, 2011
by dgikuljot

Hi Codename, First of all welcome to the world Of microcontrollers. The circuits for the projects in the nerdkits guide are Pretty basic, it's only the programming that is difficult, and you already know that. I would just recommend you read through the nerdkits guide in order, do the projects as they come along in the guide, and everything will fall into place :)

July 10, 2011
by codenamejupiterx

Will Do Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that a motor is harder to turn when its terminals are shorted together? Learn more...