NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Support Forum » font.h update4 Last

June 23, 2009
by Farmerjoecoledge

A week of slugging it out i've come to just one question. Why doesn't python expressions work. Nothing has been working for this ledarray and this is the reason why. Python's interpreter will open from the command line and from it's own link. Python expressions say's: File "<stdin>", line1 python expressions SntaxError: invalid syntax

Why this doesn't work is why nothing else works, you tell me i'm burnt. My guess is one of windows security patches is preventing these programs from running. Eg. from the cmd line i enter nc and the Cmd line: will open(which is netcats cmd line) enter nc there and it says: nc: forward host lookup failed: h_errno 11001: HOST_NOT_FOUND So there you have it the rest is just too nuts. Neither one of these programs work how could the python-listener.py work? If you know the answer don't tell me. I already no my answer. Grant

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that a piezoelectric buzzer can be used in reverse as a microphone? Learn more...