NerdKits - electronics education for a digital generation

You are not logged in. [log in]

NEW: Learning electronics? Ask your questions on the new Electronics Questions & Answers site hosted by CircuitLab.

Support Forum » project schematics

December 29, 2010
by Rockytriton

I find the projects to be very cool and want to try one out, I see there is source code but I can't find any schematics for the circuit. For instance this one: http://www.nerdkits.com/videos/musicbox1/. Sure there is a picture of the circuit board, but it's hard to make out where exactly the wires are connected.

December 29, 2010
by hevans
(NerdKits Staff)

Hi Rockytriton,

We have thought of providing a more detailed schematic for that project, but ultimately decided the music project is a fantastic starting point for you to strike out on your own and start reasoning about circuits and how they relate to the code. The setup is exactly the same as your the basic NerdKits setup with power to the chip, you just need to figure out where the piezzo buzzer connects. The information in the video, combined with the stuff you learned in the guide should be enough to get you started. If any questions crop along the way, feel free to ask, we are glad to help teach new things.

Humberto

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.

Did you know that you can build an analog amplifier with one transistor and a few resistors? Learn more...